One of the Media industry’s largest end-to-end services provider which delivers, archives, monetises and distributes content, is looking for an Account Director – Studios to join their UK based team. The role will be a mixture of managing existing key Studio Accounts, as well as identifying and developing new business within targeted accounts (broadcasters, content owners, and studios). Predominantly this will be a UK focused role, although could be expanded to European territories should a candidate be able to bring those skills and experience to the role.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Identify, qualify, and develop leads in both existing and new business target accounts and turn them into prospects
- Build and develop a clear strategic sales plan to leverage new business from established relationships
- To demonstrate and pitch end-to-end media solutions as value propositions to prospects
- Operate at C-level across multiple stake holders, around ROI, customer business strategy, revenues and cost base
- Write and deliver proposals and present to prospective customers
- Provide regular reporting and feedback to senior management to communicate actual sales performance and monitor pipeline opportunities
- Work closely with internal marketing, pre-sales, and professional services teams as and when required
- Complete all tracking and reporting activities, and accurately forecast sales activity and revenue
- Deliver the sales quota
- Representing the company at all relevant industry events and tradeshows – IBC, NAB, MIPCOM, MIPTV, etc.
Key requirements for the role:
- Proven track record of selling complex services and or solutions into the broadcast and media industries
- Excellent contact network with Content Owners and Studios in the UK, and ideally across Europe
- An understanding of media technologies, including content distribution, media management, OTT platforms, and production workflows
- Proven success in building revenue base
- Hunter sales mentality
- Strong consultative selling pedigree and ability to engage at C Level within large, complex media accounts
- Experience of selling to both technical and creative stakeholders – explaining complex technical terms in a simple way
- Excellent strategic planning and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience required
If you are interested in applying for this post, please submit your details using the contact form below, attaching a recent copy of your CV.