A successful market leading media technology vendor is looking to recruit a Pre-Sales Engineer to support their regional sales team in the Middle East. The successful candidate will need to be able to bring a strong understanding of digital and file-based media workflows, combined with strong communication skills to help develop new business with broadcasters, content owners and Sports Rights holders across the Middle EAST.
This role will be based out of their Dubai offices, and suitable candidates will have to be fluent in English (written and spoken) and Arabic. The right candidate will also be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated.
- Solutions specialist: to offer pre-sales and demo artist advice on editorial, storage, workflows, and asset management solutions to the broadcasters, content owners and sports rights holders
- Work with regional sales teams addressing enterprise broadcast accounts, across the region and engage at multiple layers (including ‘C’ Level) within target accounts
- Respond to RFx as required
- Provide feedback on products and solutions to internal development and product teams
- Deliver training as required
- Able to travel across the Middle East up to 50% of the time
- Work closely and develop good relationships with 3rd party technology vendors
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the industry working as a demo artist, in pre-sales or as a product specialist/solutions architect.
- Strong contact network in the Middle East across Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders
- Deep knowledge of digital/file based workflows (news, drama, entertainment, sports).
- Very good communication skills (spoken and written)
- Basic (at least) technical knowledge – to be able to understand and/or create a conceptual diagram of typical production workflow
- Fluent in English, and ideally Arabic
Our client is a market leading technology vendor that offers an excellent platform for personal development and growth, as well as a chance to be at the cutting edge of Production and Content Management technologies. This is a chance to join a thriving and growing part of their business in the Middle East.