Post Production Supervisor, UKPost production and workflow support | competitive package depending on experience
Post-Production Supervisor, UK
Location: London, UK (ref: 22/14)
An exciting and unique opportunity to join this award-winning content agency that develops produces, and distributes original content and programming for international rights holders, broadcasters, and brands. Our client produces global live events, targeted digital and social content, as well as factual and formatted shows, with a reputation for innovation and IP development.
Based out of their London offices, they are looking to add a Post Production Supervisor to their team, who will have responsibility for their Edit Suites and associated technology.
The role will be well suited to someone who has worked as a Post Production Supervisor or Assistant previously, with a passion and interest in Sports and Brand-related content.
- Be a member of the Post Production team, leading the Post Production assistants and Media Managers.
- Providing technical post production and workflow support to the Post Production team.
- Ingesting, digitising, transcoding, and delivering media as required.
- Setting up, supporting, and maintaining the edit network, workflow, and edit suites.
- Perform technical quality control checks and corrections as required.
- Creating final deliverables.
- Report and track issues or delays as they arise.
- Developing and adhering to postproduction workflows as required.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
- Support the Media Management team of our various projects in conjunction with existing file structures and protocols.
Skills and qualifications we’re looking for…
- Experience as an editor, postproduction assistant, or engineer.
- Experience working with Video Editors in an Adobe Premiere Pro / Apple OSX landscape.
- Knowledge of ShotPut Pro software.
- Knowledge of common post production workflows and deliverables across Sport, Originals, and Commercials genres.
- Good problem solver and communicator.
- MS Office knowledge as standard.
- Organised with an understanding of the importance and impact of deadlines on production workflow and preparation.
- Excellent time-keeping and project planning skills, including working to deadlines.
- Graduate in Broadcast Technology or similar.
- An understanding of Video networks, IP Address Management, Network Attached Storage, and Networked Edit Architecture.
- Experience and passion for sports programming.
- Experience in live OB and Studio programming.
- Experience in working with high-end brands.
This job is for you if you…
- Are a good team player.
- Are a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own without supervision.
- Are good at problem solving.
Sound like you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported in this role, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731