Solutions Architect | UKCloud based workflows | competitive package depending on experience
Solutions Architect UK
Location: UK home-based (ref: 22/11)
Due to continued international expansion, this company specialising in AI powered media workflow and cloud solutions, is looking to hire a Solutions Architect to support the business across the UK and Nordics. As the first Solution Architect hire in the UK you will play a pivotal role as the “Trusted Advisor” to new prospective customers within the Broadcast, Sports (Leagues, Clubs and Federations), and Production verticals in promoting the company’s solutions.
You’ll be working on the entire process from pre-sales through to project delivery. Naturally, this role will see you working closely with other teams within the business including: sales, customer success, R&D, and product.
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll be focused on three key areas:
- Pre-sales support and solutions architecture.
- Overseeing the implementation phase.
- Being the key technical point of contact for customers.
About you, and what we’re looking for
- A background in development and/or software engineering, combined with some experience in a Pre-Sales or Solutions Architect/Engineering role.
- Strong knowledge of media workflow and cloud technologies within the tier 1 Media, Broadcast and/or Sports markets.
- Previous experience using Python, Node-Red, or Lambda.
- Ideally, experience in elaborating scripts or no code tools to plug new APIs together.
This job is for you if you…
- You’re approachable, easy to get along with, and enjoying working as a team to get the job done.
- You share a passion for high standards and authentic, quality levels of customer service.
- You have a technical curiosity and you enjoy a challenge – you like to understand exactly how things work.
Sound like you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what their vision is.
- The focus of the role and what the challenges and opportunities of the first 6-12 months look like.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported in this role, so you have the best chance of success.
If you apply to this role and are selected for the shortlist, here’s what to expect:
- Round 1: Interview with Operations manager
- Round 2: Interview with HR Director
- Round 3: A short test and meeting with peers.
- Wrap up session: Operations Manager and Co-Founder.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development. For more information go to www.808talent.com.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731