Customer Success Manager, FranceBroadcast workflows | €55,000-€75,000 basic salary + commission
Customer Success Manager
Location: Based in Paris (ref: 22/06)
Would you like to be in a role that draws on both your technical skills and your ability to connect with clients?
How about being part of a well-funded start-up with a passion and enthusiasm for technical innovation and growth?
This highly respected and successful company with its cloud-based video solutions, and established offices in Europe and USA is actively hiring for its customer success team in France.
Your role and remit:
In this role, your remit is to ensure customers fully understand the product, how it works, and what it can do – as well as roll it out across the organisation and incorporate it into their daily workflow.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understanding and identifying customer workflows and needs across France.
- Providing support and solutions to customers including Sports, News, and Entertainment Broadcasters and Content Owners.
- Building and nurturing relationships, organising and managing communications on a daily basis between product and sales internally and clients externally.
- Being the lead on customer on-boarding, providing training, and creating and updating user guides tailored and relevant to customer set up.
- Overseeing and coordinating delivery of solutions and integration projects.
- Troubleshooting technical issues, bringing them to resolution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Creating online training tutorials and ‘how-to’ guides in a way that’s tailored and appropriate to your clients’ needs.
- Developing feature enhancements for individual client needs.
- Providing 1st line support to customers via phone, email, live chat, video, and online chat.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Have worked, or are working, in a direct customer support role within Broadcast Media (this one is essential), preferably for a vendor or service provider.
- Strong technical understanding of: Broadcast Workflows, Digital Video Editing, Ingest, Transcoding, Content Distribution, live streaming or OTT.
- A proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical customer issues in a time-sensitive environment.
- Technical background in cloud computing and confidence around networking environments.
- Autonomous mindset, and self-starter who is comfortable working remotely.
- Fluency in English and French.
If you’re looking to become part of a new growing team, within a profitable, well-supported startup with values built on passion, integrity, and humility (as well as fun and humour), then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please email Ben Swanton, CEO of 808 Talent to register your interest together with a few words about your experience and why you’re interested: email@example.com
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731