Head of Marketing | Europevirtual production | salary depending on experience
Head of Marketing
Location: Europe wide
Partnering with one of the leading players within the industry that provides Mixed Reality solutions for live media production, we are hiring for a Head of Marketing.
Working closely with the CRO, your remit will be in defining, implementing and executing the global marketing strategy.
Your role and remit:
Being a newly created role, this is an ideal opportunity to come in and design a compelling marketing strategy that draws on all your previous skills, experiences and successes, and make a meaningful contribution to the growth and development of the company particular at such an exciting time for the Mixed Reality industry within TV and Film.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define, implement, and execute global marketing value proposition strategy aligned to the business objectives.
- Work closely with CRO and Regional VP Sales to develop marketing plans to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates for each region.
- Develop metrics to measure the success of all initiatives to increase effectiveness and drive sales leads.
- Track results of all marketing campaign activity and make recommendations for future activity (KPI’s, budgets, ROI).
- Identify new, and support existing, channel partners with communications and marketing materials.
- Monitor channel partners performance and assess them quarterly for sales and revenue growth.
- Develop marketing collateral, including case studies and customer success stories.
- Communicate the company’s mission and strategy to clients and industry contacts.
- Successfully prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events.
- Create and maintain a positive relationship with potential/existing customers and colleagues.
About you and what we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone with prior experience defining, creating and implementing a marketing strategy from within one or more of the following: Broadcast, graphics, virtual production, AR, VR, Mixed Reality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field is required.
- 7+ years of marketing experience with strong experience in all aspects of marketing, including lead generation, field marketing, marketing communications, and branding.
- Proven experience in carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Experienced in partnering with Sales teams.
- Metric driven with an ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Strong ability to embrace change and adjust through continuous development of strategies.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills at the executive level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Understanding of the Broadcast / Media Technology Market.
- Existing experience in a hardware and software-based technology.
Ultimately, this role would suit someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, and who wants to work in an environment that values and respects team spirit, harmony and partnership. If you want to be part of growing something that feels really exciting, where your ideas and efforts are welcomed and encouraged, then this is an opportunity really worth exploring.
If you’d like to learn more and discuss your suitability for this role, please email Ben Swanton for an initial conversation – email@example.com
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731