Head of Sales | Spain, Portugal & Italyremote production & live events | salary depending on experience
Regional Sales Manager
Territory: Portugal, Spain & Italy (remote based)
A leading-edge technology company, offering Automated Production solutions to the sports industry, is looking for a proactive, and enthusiastic Sales Director to lead its sales efforts in the UK.
Your role and remit:
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for your own individual sales quotas, and identifying new partners in the UK to achieve your set objectives. Extensive knowledge of the sports market, from rights to distribution and production will be vital for your success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and build a successful community of partners who can significantly contribute to sales targets over the coming 12 months and beyond.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new customers, working to find the right solution for them based on a deep understanding of their business.
- Identify key market trends, using competitor analysis and customer feedback as a reliable research tool to continue to remain relevant and a leader within the industry.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through to demo and contract negotiations, presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences, up to and including C-level executives.
- Prepare and report on forecast sales activity, revenue achievement and provide updates on activity during sales meetings as well as communicate action plans and schedules to achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with relevant internal departments such as pre-sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams in order to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- At least 5-10 years’ experience selling complex sales solutions into production companies, sports broadcasters, rights holders, sport federations, and OTT sport distributers across the UK.
- Hunter style attitude when it comes to driving new business, with the creativity to successfully overcome obstacles, in order to keep going and achieve results.
- Organized, autonomous and able to demonstrate a self-motivated mindset.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Healthy respect for teamwork, collaboration, and working well with others in order to achieve company-wide results.
This is a region of fast-growth and requires a candidate with a hunter sales mindset to drive new business opportunities with broadcasters, sports rights holders, production companies, sports leagues, federations, clubs and gaming companies across the region.
Sound interesting? If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731