Pre-Sales | UKDigital video Workflows & live streaming | £60,000 - £85,000 + bonus (depending on experience)
If you are currently a Pre-Sales professional open to making your next career move, then this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, innovative, and fast-growing technology company that provides Cloud-based Video Workflows to Broadcasters, Sports Rights Holders, and Content Owners.
Your role and remit:
In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing the techno-commercial relationship with all existing and potential new clients across all of Europe. The right candidate will be based remotely within UK or Europe, therefore naturally, we are looking for someone who has an autonomous mindset and a can-do attitude.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in partnership with the sales team, to create a compelling and user-friendly experience for potential new clients.
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs in a timely and professional manner.
- Present company solutions in front of a technical and business audiences (demos).
- Install, calibrate and demonstrate products and solutions.
- Proactively listen to customer issues and provide resolution in a timely manner, maintaining regular communication throughout the process.
- Create, amend and update educational and product materials, in response to customer feedback and understanding.
- Continually strive to have an advanced understanding of company products and solutions, providing regular communication to product teams to include suggestions for improvement.
- Work closely with both commercial and technical teams to ensure the company maintains world-class service levels.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on overall customer progress and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the R&D and Product teams for future product enhancements.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Prior experience working as either a Pre-Sales Engineer; Product Specialist; or Solutions Architect in the Broadcast or Sports Media industries.
- Fluent in English and ideally a second European language (French, Spanish, German).
- Technical knowledge of content distribution, cloud-based workflows, OTT, and media management solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work as part of a team or autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills, and great with customers.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical background with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel across Europe as restrictions allow.
Sound interesting? If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731