Regional Sales Manager, ChinaCloud-based workflows | $60,000 basic + commission
Regional Sales Manager
A well-respected and growing technology vendor offering cloud-native media workflow solutions to the Broadcast and Production industries is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager in Beijing to support its growing APAC business.
Your role and remit:
This role will be focussed on winning new business sales with Broadcasters, Content Owners, Production, and Post-Production companies across Greater China through both direct and channel sales approaches.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full responsibility for sales and new business across China.
- Manage relationships at C Level and below across existing key accounts and with existing channel partners.
- Identify and prospect other Channel Partners that could assist in driving new business sales opportunities.
- Maintain intensive contacts with clients to identify long‐term time trends in demand and supply behaviour.
- Work closely with internal teams to implement the findings from the market and competitive analysis, in particular, product management, development, production, marketing and project management.
- Representing the company at local and international trade fairs and events.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Experienced in selling both directly and via local partners (SIs, Resellers) either complex solutions, products and/or services to broadcasters, content owners, production, Pro AV, and Live companies.
- Strong contact network with Chinese broadcasters, content owners, production companies, Pro AV resellers and systems integrators.
- Proven pedigree in winning new business and account management.
- Ability to position and articulate complex solutions and services at multiple levels (including C level) within a broadcaster or content owner.
- Good overview understanding of video broadcast technologies.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Ability to travel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent Mandarin and English language skills.
This is a new hire and being based remotely, some key attributes that the right individual will need to demonstrate are autonomy and self-motivation. The ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a proven background in successfully winning new business sales in the Media and Entertainment industries.
Sound interesting? If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731