Regional Sales Manager DACHBroadcast workflows | competitive basic salary (based on experience) + commission
Regional Sales Manager DACH
Location: Home-based anywhere in Germany (ref: 23/07)
If you are a Regional Sales Manager based in Germany and making plans for your next career move, then this is an interesting opportunity worth considering.
This company’s virtual production solutions are used by some of the most successful broadcasters and sports rights holders from around the world, and the growth is set to continue.
Your role and remit:
As Regional Sales Manager for the German-speaking markets, your remit will be to draw on your expertise, and impressive contact network to sell their virtual production solutions to both public and private broadcasters, production companies, and sports rights holders across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
What you’ll be doing:
- Agreeing on quarterly and annual sales targets across Germany and creating and implementing a compelling sales strategy to deliver on projected growth.
- Working closely with the VP Sales EMEA, with regular and open communication, providing accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Building long-lasting and consultative relationships at C Level and below with key accounts across the region.
- Collaborating with systems integration and channel partners in the region, identifying needs such as training, support, designing programmes, or delivering workshops on best practices, to achieve sales objectives.
- Promoting the company’s vision, mission, and strategy to clients at all stages of the sales process, as well as industry contacts and peers.
- Identifying, tracking, and following up on all pipeline opportunities, and making full use of the company’s sales CRM systems.
- Carrying out regular industry research, attending conferences and events, and monitoring competitive activity within the market to stay knowledgeable and relevant to this ever-changing landscape.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and project quotations.
- Traveling within the region to visit client sites, more than 50% of the time.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- You’ll have a strong contact network across Germany, Austria, and Switzerland with Private and Public Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
- You are someone who is well versed in complex, solution selling approaches and techniques.
- Entrepreneurial in terms of mindset, tenacity, creativity, and the ability to think around complex challenges.
- Proven track record of securing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- ‘Hunter’ sales mentality, with a determination to see efforts through to a successful conclusion.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network, with the creativity and flair to offer something unique and engaging.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create targeted presentations to C Level.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- The ability to work from a home office environment – can be based anywhere in Germany.
We’re interested to know about your commitment to your customers and the relationships you’ve built with your contacts. This is a company that is very much about pioneering new technologies, and so we want to hear from excellent communicators, and even better listeners so that you and your team can deliver a truly customer-led experience that leads to repeat business year on year.
How to apply:
If you’re curious to explore this role further, please email Ben Swanton, CEO of 808 Talent to register your interest together with a few words about your experience and why you’re interested.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731