Regional Sales Manager | DACHbroadcast workflows | competitive package depending on experience
Regional Sales Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Location: Germany, Netherlands or the Nordics (ref: 22/09)
A global specialist, providing workflow management solutions for the global Media & Entertainment industry has a new opening for a Regional Sales Manager to join its team in Germany.
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be focusing on 4 key areas
1. Strategizing and Planning
• Firstly, you’ll create an ambitious but realistic plan for winning new business over the next 6-24 months.
• In terms of sales process, you’ll continue to refine your skills, to create a consultative and solution-focused approach that’s engaging, relevant and thoughtfully tailored to each customer.
• There’ll be bi-weekly calls with your peers and management, a chance to update on what’s happening, share ideas, and brainstorm through any challenges as a collective group.
2. Winning New Business
• Naturally, you’ll pursue leads and new business opportunities, in a variety of different ways including:
o following up on new and existing leads and enquiries,
o making good use of the CRM system,
o talking to partners,
o attending trade shows,
o being ahead of the curve with industry trends,
o and getting honest market feedback through customer satisfaction activities.
3. Developing Existing Accounts
• You’ll build solid and reliable relationships with reseller partners, understanding their needs well, so they feel motivated to work with you and achieve their sales goals.
• You’ll respond quickly to all and any customer concerns, aiming to reach resolution swiftly, whilst maintaining good communication throughout the process.
4. Leading & Collaborating
• You’ll be working closely with the technology partners to further develop and expand company reach for its products and services.
• Supporting you in your role will be a Pre-Sales Engineer, as well as a Post-Sales team who take care of Support, Implementation and Project Management.
• You’ll also have four Regional Sales Managers (RSM) across EMEA to get to know and work closely with, sharing useful information and supporting one another in achieving company goals.
About you, and what we’re looking for
- A minimum of five years sales experience (from one or more) of the following within the Media & Entertainment industry:
- data storage,
- data management software,
- emerging technologies.
- A proven and successful consultative solution-sales-based approach.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Existing and reliable relationships with media industry end users, channel and media ecosystem partners.
What you’ll get from working there
Aside from a generous remuneration package, this company is committed to ensuring its workforce have a healthy balance between work and personal / family life.
- Operating summer hours. Work longer in the summer months so that you can enjoy having shorter days during the winter.
- Have ‘meeting-free’ days so you can focus on a productive day’s work without any distraction.
- Receive €500 to spend on yoga classes or going for a massage, somewhere local to you.
- Enhance your health and wellbeing: getting free access to online home-study courses.
- Take 1 day per year (paid) to spend time doing voluntary work at a charity of your choice.
This job is for you, if you…
- Feel comfortable working remotely, yet also enjoy collaborating and connecting with the rest of the team.
- Are customer driven and motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Enjoy the buzz of working in a dynamic environment.
- Like solving problems and overcoming challenges.
- Believe in honesty, integrity and collaboration as the foundation of a successful sales team.
- Can stay organized and on top of your tasks, even when curveballs get in your way!
Sound like you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported in this role, so you have the best chance of success.
If you apply to this role and are selected for the shortlist, here’s what you can expect:
- Introduction: An initial interview with the HR Manager
- Round 1: Interview with Director of Sales for M&A EMEA
- Round 2: Interview with Director of Pre-sales EMEA
- Round 3: Informal ‘meet and greet’ with Pre-Sales and the Area VP.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
For more information go to www.808talent.com
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731