Regional Sales Manager | UKCloud based workflows | competitive package depending on experience
Regional Sales Manager UK
Location: UK home-based (ref: 22/10)
Due to continued international expansion, this start-up company specialising in media workflow and cloud technologies is looking to hire an additional sales profile in the UK to drive new business opportunities within the Broadcast, Sports (Leagues, Clubs, and Federations), and Live Production markets.
This role will be a combination of taking over a pipeline of existing business and leads as well as identifying, prospecting, and closing new business sales opportunities.
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be focusing on 3 key areas
1. Strategy and planning and building out the market position.
2. Creating a business partner channel across the UK and Northern Europe.
3. Developing new business sales directly.
About you, and what we’re looking for
- A minimum of three years’ SaaS solution-sales experience selling one or more of the following technologies: DAM, OTT, Streaming, Cloud-based workflows or services, encoding, transcoding, metadata, or AI solutions.
- Good understanding of media workflow and cloud technologies.
- Existing relationships within the Tier 1 Media, Broadcast, and/or Sports markets.
This job is for you if you…
- Have a passion and interest in the Sports and Broadcast industries.
- Feel comfortable working remotely, yet also enjoy working as part of an international and multi-cultural team.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Like the idea of creating impact and making a meaningful difference within the business.
Sound like you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported in this role, so you have the best chance of success.
If you apply to this role and are selected for the shortlist, here’s what to expect:
- Round 1: Interview with VP Sales
- Round 2: Interview with Marketing Manager or Head of Operations.
- Round 3: Interview with one of the Founders.
- Wrap-up session: Demo session and/or Q&A
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731