Regional Sales Manager | Eastern Europebroadcast graphics | salary is open
Regional Sales Manager
Territory: Eastern Europe
Global leader in broadcasting and sports video technology is hiring for a Regional Sales Manager for its Eastern European territory. Its solutions are used by some of the most successful broadcasters, and sports leagues from around the world.
Your role and remit:
As Regional Sales Manager for Eastern Europe, your role is to sell the company’s products, solutions, and professional services successfully across this region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meeting and exceeding agreed quarterly and annual sales targets across Eastern Europe.
- Creating and executing a sales strategy using a complex, solution selling approach.
- Forming a close, productive relationship with the VP Sales EMEA to collaborate with partners in providing training, support, programmes, and best practices in order to maximise sales potential.
- Articulating and communicating the company’s mission and strategy to potential clients, current clients, and industry contacts and peers.
- Providing timely and weekly reporting of all pipeline opportunities, as well as accurately forecasting future activity using the company’s sales tracking tools.
- Proactively researching, and communicating new market knowledge, as well as monitoring all activity within the competition.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Fostering and maintaining a valued customer relationship across all accounts.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- A strong contact network across Eastern Europe with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
- Proven track record of bringing on new business and exceeding sales targets.
- ‘Hunter’ sales mentality.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create targeted presentations to C Level.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- The ability to work from a home office environment can be based anywhere within Eastern Europe.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘hunter’ sales mindset with previous experience of having developed impressive long term strategic relationships at C-level with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders.
Sound interesting? If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com or use the contact form below.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731