Sales Director | EuropeBroadcast workflows | €90,000-€110,000 + commission
Sales Director Europe
Location: France or rest of Europe
A fast-growing start-up operating a cloud video platform for broadcasters and content owners is recruiting a Sales Director to cover the European markets.
This new role is part of their continued growth across the European region and will have a core focus of driving new business sales with content owners and rights holders across Europe.
Your role and remit:
You’ll be someone who has a proven sales track record with a business closing mentality, and an ability to consultatively sell and build long-lasting relationships with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders across the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with senior management to implement and execute the sales strategy for the European markets.
- Identifying, prospecting, and winning new business sales with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Rights Holders for Europe.
- Having full responsibility for sales and profit contribution of all customers.
- Engaging with, and presenting solutions to, customers at C-Level.
- Working closely with internal pre-sales, product, marketing, and development teams to implement findings from the market, including competitor analysis.
- Fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships with other third party technology vendors and partners to ensure sales objectives and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Providing regular reporting and accurate forecasting to senior management.
- Representing the company at local and international Trade Shows and Events (IBC, NAB, SVG Europe, Sportel).
About you and what we’re looking for:
- You’ll have good industry experience in sales or business development selling into broadcasters, content owners, and sports rights holders across European markets.
- A proven track record of bringing on new business and exceeding sales targets.
- You’ll have a natural consultative sales approach with an ability to create long-lasting relationships.
- Good technical understanding of technologies including Non-Linear Editing, Video Distribution, OTT, Broadcast Workflows, and or Cloud video services.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create targeted presentations to C Level.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Experience with using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
If you’re looking to become part of a profitable, well-supported start-up with values built on passion, integrity, and humility (as well as fun and humour), then we would love to hear from you.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
If you’d like to learn more and discuss your suitability for this role, please email Ben Swanton for an initial conversation – email@example.com
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731