Sales Director EuropeBroadcast workflows | £75,000 - £90,000 + commission package
Sales Director, Europe
Location: Anywhere in Europe
A chance to join a respected software vendor with an enviable track record of delivering complex software management systems to Tier 1 broadcasters and content owners worldwide, as they look to expand their Sales presence across Europe. As Sales Director, you will be responsible for identifying, prospecting, and closing new business sales opportunities across Europe, engaging with C Level Stakeholders and below.
Ideally, you’ll have a proven background in selling complex software systems or SaaS solutions to broadcasters and content owners internationally, and a real interest in joining a dynamic, small, and close-knit team.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Develop and execute strategies to drive new business sales with target customers across Europe
- Engage and consultative sell complex software and SaaS solutions at C level and below
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure long-lasting commitment
- Partner closely with internal Sales Operations, Pre-Sales, and Marketing teams to nurture customer relationships and ensure success
- Identify potential technology partners, Systems Integrators, and resellers to help develop further sales pipeline opportunities
- Maintain the internal Sales CRM to provide accurate forecasting and sales reports
About your skills and experience
- 5+ years’ of sales experience within the broadcast, media and entertainment, and or sports media industries
- Prior experience selling either SaaS or enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge of video technologies such as media supply chain, MAM, Workflow, Playout, Automation,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel across Europe
- Fluent English language skills
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731