Sales Director | LATAMbroadcast workflows | salary depending on experience
Sales Director LATAM
Location: Based in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina or Columbia (ref: 22/07)
A fast-growing start-up operating a cloud video platform for broadcasters and content owners is recruiting a Sales Director to cover the LATAM markets. This role is part of their continued growth across Central and South America with the core focus of driving new business sales, both directly and through channel partners, with broadcasters, content owners, and rights holders across the whole region but with an initial focus on Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Columbia.
Your role and remit:
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record with a business closing mentality, and an ability to consultatively sell and build long-lasting relationships with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders across the region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with senior management to implement and execute the sales strategy for the LATAM markets.
- Identify, prospect, and win new business sales with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Rights Holders for Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Columbia.
- Full responsibility for sales and profit contribution of all customers.
- Engage with and present solutions to customers at C-Level.
- Work closely with internal pre-sales, product, marketing, and development teams to implement findings from the market and competitive analysis.
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with other 3rd party technology vendors and partners to ensure sales objectives and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Provide regular reporting and accurate forecasting back to senior management.
- Represent the company at local and international Trade Shows and Events (NAB, SVG, Sportel).
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience of selling into broadcasters, content owners, and sports rights holders in Central and South America.
- An impressive track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Consultative sales approach with a natural ability to create trust and long-lasting relationships within your customers.
- A good technical understanding of technologies including Non-Linear Editing, Video Distribution, OTT, Broadcast Workflows, and or Cloud video services.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver engaging and relevant presentations to C Level; fluent in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- Experience with using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar.
- Autonomous and self-motivated; willing and able to work from a home office environment.
If you’re looking to become part of a new growing team, within a profitable, well-supported start-up with values built on passion, integrity, and humility (as well as fun and humour), then we would be interested to hear from you.
How to apply
Sound interesting? If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Ben Swanton via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development. For more information go to www.808talent.com
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731