Sales Director UScontent distribution | competitive salary package + achievable commission structure + benefits (401k, healthcare)
Sales Director US
Location: US (remote working from anywhere within the US)
Would you like to work for a media technology company that is growing, profitable and committed to creating a supportive and collaborative work environment for everyone?
Would you relish being part of a global sales division that serves a loyal tier 1 portfolio due to its great products and unwavering commitment to customer success and delivery?
Your role and remit:
808 Talent is pleased to be partnering with a global media technology company to help them find an exceptional Sales Director to join their growing management team. We are looking for sales profiles who are self-motivated, entrepreneurial and enjoy designing and delivering incredible solutions for their clients.
If this sounds like you, you’d be joining at an exciting phase within this small-fast-growing business. Over the next few years there are many opportunities available to further develop this market, in a way that can lead to more earning potential, as well as career and professional development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and developing a compelling sales plan for North America, to achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- Working in a collaborative partnership with CEO, and other sales managers globally, with a view to closing more business through developing relevant and useful customer-focused solutions.
- Facilitating and managing the entire sales process from initial customer contact through product delivery and post-sales support.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent pipeline of business across the region.
- Consistently delivering compelling and relevant presentations, ensuring customers’ questions and objections are anticipated and successfully addressed.
- Providing regular reporting and tracking pipeline and forecasting management.
- Attending key global events throughout the year (e.g., NAB) and in partnership with the Marketing Manager, act as a ‘PR ambassador’ for the companies’ products and services, to build a consistent awareness and understanding of company offering and ethos.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- You’ll have at least 5 years of experience consultatively selling SaaS solutions or software and integration products to large broadcast and media clients.
- We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are well connected across the US with VOD and OTT providers, and Broadcasters.
- You are both technically and creatively minded when consulting with customers; with the ability to successfully navigate systems, people, and culture through providing a compelling offer that thoroughly meets their needs.
- You enjoy developing and maintaining relationships with C-level executive decision-makers and stakeholders across the industry, in fact, it is one of your key strengths.
- You see yourself as self-motivated, autonomous, and are committed to using and making the most of sales CRM systems as a tool to enhance the customer experience.
- You have a keen interest in identifying and understanding customer trends, needs, behaviour, and key business drivers.
- You have good leadership skills/capabilities built on the values of collaboration, listening, empathy, optimism, and encouragement of others.
- You are happy to travel to see customers up to 50% of the time.
This is an inclusive company that values, promotes, and encourages a culture of decency, quality, and collaboration. With great products, reference clients and a proven business model that delivers, this would make an excellent career move for someone who would like to develop their career and be supported to begin hiring and leading their own US sales team for this company within the next 2-3 years
How to apply:
If you’re curious to explore this role further, please email Ben Swanton, CEO of 808 Talent to register your interest together with a few words about your experience and why you’re interested.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731