Sales Manager | DACHBroadcast workflows | €80,000-€100,000 + commission
A fast-growing start-up that provides a cloud-based video platform and services to broadcasters and content owners is recruiting a Sales Manager to cover the DACH markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
This new role is part of their continued growth across the EMEA region and will be their first hire in Central Europe.
Your role and remit:
Do you have a proven sales track record and would you describe yourself as having a ‘hunter’ mentality, with an ability to consultatively sell and build long-lasting relationships with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders across the region?
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with Senior Management to implement and execute the Sales strategy for the DACH markets.
- Identify, prospect, and win new business sales with Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Rights Holders in your region.
- Full responsibility for sales and profit contribution of all customers.
- Engage with and present Solutions to customers at C-Level.
- Work closely with internal pre-sales, product, marketing, and development teams to implement findings from the market and competitive analysis.
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with other 3rd party technology vendors and partners to ensure sales objectives and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Provide regular reporting and accurate forecasting back to senior management.
- Represent the company at local and international Trade Shows and Events (IBC, NAB, SVG Europe, Sportel).
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Proven industry experience in Sales or Business Development selling into Broadcasters, Content Owners, and Sports Rights Holders across the DACH markets.
- Proven track record of bringing on new business and exceeding sales targets.
- ‘Hunter’ sales mentality.
- Consultative sales approach with an ability to create long-lasting relationships.
- Good technical understanding of technologies including Non-Linear Editing, Video Distribution, OTT, Broadcast Workflows, and or Cloud video services.
- Capable of building and managing a partner network.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to create targeted presentations to C Level.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Experience with using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar.
- Autonomous and self-motivated.
- Ability to work from a home office environment.
If you’re looking to become part of a profitable, well-supported startup with values built on passion, integrity, and humility (as well as fun and humour), then we would love to hear from you.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, marital status, age, race, colour, ethnic background, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, religious or similar belief. Every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
If you’d like to learn more and discuss your suitability for this role, please email Ben Swanton for an initial conversation – email@example.com
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731