Sales Manager EuropeBroadcast workflows
Sales Manager Europe
We are partnered with Embrace, who are proudly on a mission to revolutionise media technology and empower content creation with user-centric solutions. As the Sales Manager for Europe, you will play a vital role in accelerating the adoption of Embrace media technology within the territory. We are seeking a dynamic, driven, and tech-passionate individual with a hunter mindset, extensive experience in solution selling, and a track record of success in an international work environment.
Embrace has been at the forefront of media supply chain transformation projects since 2015, partnering with leading broadcasters and audiovisual companies to address operational workflow challenges.
Their innovative technology fosters positive digital transformation experiences, benefiting the performance of media groups such as A&E Networks, Mercedes-AMG, Arte, BCE, BeTV, CANAL+ Group, Disney ABC News, Euronews, Eurosport, INA, Mediawan Thematics, NOS, Orange, Red Bee Media, RTL Group, Sinclair Broadcast Group, TF1, Warner Bros. Discovery.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Reporting directly to the CEO, your primary responsibility will be to drive new business development, both through direct and indirect sales channels, in Europe.
- Additionally, you will focus on maximizing sales revenue in existing markets and strategic accounts, expanding our presence into new territories, and conducting research to develop accurate sales projections.
- Your role will involve defining and executing sales and demand generation activities with discipline to consistently meet or exceed your sales quotas.
- You will interact frequently with customers, prospects, resellers, systems integrators, and technology partners, which will sometimes require travel and attendance at industry events and tradeshows.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager and the MarCom team, you will collaborate to define sales, marketing, demand generation activities, partner programs, and enhanced product marketing deliverables.
- You will take full ownership of executing agreed activities to achieve or surpass your sales targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive plan to drive business growth and expand into new territories
- Proactively pursue new business sales through direct and indirect channels while nurturing existing accounts
- Identify target accounts, pursue leads, and skillfully move them through the sales cycle
- Efficiently utilize the company’s sales CRM system to track and follow up on opportunities
- Leverage Embrace’s talented teams, including Business Development, Operations, MarCom, Engineering, and Executives, to maximize opportunities
- Drive strategic account planning and execution for key existing accounts
- Create compelling written presentations, reports, and responses to tenders
- Conduct customer briefings, including impactful product demonstrations
- Foster a collaborative tam spirit, provide structured feedback, and inspire innovation within the company.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Exceptional ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and prioritize effectively
- In-depth understanding of Broadcast and Post-Production workflows
- Proven track record in complex B2B sales, ideally in SaaS, Cloud, Video, AI/ML domains
- Strong existing relationships within the Broadcast and Media ecosystem
- Fluency in English is mandatory, proficiency in French is a plus, and knowledge of another language is advantageous
- Persuasive communicator with the ability to impress and win global clients
- Excellent negotiator with strong communication skills, confidence, and forward-thinking approach
- Demonstrated skills in delivering impactful 1-1 and 1-to-many presentations
- Strong analytical acumen with a keen business sense
- Strategic and consultative sales skills to effectively communicate the business benefits of our product capabilities.
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting gender balance within the broadcast & sports media technology industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731