Sales Manager | Europesports cloud-based software & streaming | salary depending on experience
Are you a Sales Manager with experience in cloud-based software and streaming in sports?
A market-leading innovative solution provider of sports video capture, analysis and streaming solutions that revolutionise sports performance and preparation, both at amateur and elite levels across the global sports community, is in an ideal position to offer an amazing career opportunity.
Your role and remit:
Due to a recent and rapid increase in both opportunity and potential across Europe, they are now looking to hire an experienced and passionate ‘hunter’ Sales Manager to drive and further develop sales within the sports and media (Broadcast Networks, OTT, Streaming Platforms) markets across Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main remit will be in generating, managing, and closing deals with federations, leagues, broadcast partners, OTT platforms, and streaming providers across Europe.
- Making good use of the CRM database for managing pipeline and preparing forecasting reports.
- Collaborating and working closely with Senior Management Team in putting together strategic growth plans and budgets.
- Supporting and working closely with regional sales managers.
- Gathering and updating on key market segment trends and communicating relevant information to product development and marketing teams.
- Closely involved with managing key existing accounts and finding innovative ways to service and deliver on their ongoing needs.
- Finding and creating innovative ways of connecting with existing and potential new clients via online communications and, when current restrictions allow – traveling and presenting at national and global industry events and conferences.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 successful years in sales within the sports media tech industry; we are particularly interested in your experience of SaaS-based consultative sales.
- Proven experience managing complex deals and projects with a strong strategic and analytical mindset.
- Detailed knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and tools related to streaming and broadcasting.
- A confident and engaging presenter with experience of preparing and delivering engaging and compelling pitches and presentations to both small and large groups at all levels.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organised, and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely.
- A genuine team player with a positive outlook and a collaborative, cooperative mindset.
- Languages: English (fluent), and ideally German or French to an intermediate level.
If you’d like to learn more and discuss your suitability for this role, please email Ben Swanton for an initial conversation – firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731