Sales Manager, Middle EastContent Media Supply Chain
Sales Manager, Middle East
Location: Middle East
Due to continued international expansion, this start-up company specialising in media workflow and content supply chain technologies is looking to hire a Sales Manager to manage their existing accounts and to drive new business opportunities within the Broadcast and Sports (Leagues, Clubs, and Federations) markets across the Middle East
This role will be a combination of taking over a number of key existing customers and leads as well as identifying, prospecting, and closing new business sales opportunities.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Maintaining and upselling within key strategic accounts across the region.
- Develop the strategy and planning to develop new business prospects, identifying potential partners and SIs to work closely with.
- Developing new business sales directly.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- You’ll have a background in managing and developing existing key accounts within the broadcast and or sports media ecosystem (e.g. clubs, leagues, federations, and rights holders).
- You will also have a proven pedigree in driving Sales and new business development across the Middle East region.
- Ability to evangelise and sell disruptive technology or SaaS solutions.
- Strong contact network both directly with the key media and broadcast companies, as well as good relationships with key resellers, channel partners, and systems integrators.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for being at the cutting edge of technology.
- A closer. This is a sales role ultimately, so you will be driven to win business!
- You have a passion and interest in the Sports and Broadcast industries.
- You feel comfortable working as part of an international and multicultural team.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Like the idea of creating impact and making a meaningful difference within the business
- You’re someone who has an optimistic attitude towards challenges.
- You’re kind, approachable, easy to get along with, and enjoy working with others.
- You share a passion for high standards and authenticity.
- You’re confident of your abilities and have learned to be a good listener and communicator.
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- More about the company and its vision.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting gender balance within the broadcast & sports media technology industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731