Sales Manager Southern EuropeBroadcast workflows | €90,000 + commission package
Sales Manager Southern Europe
Location: Ideally France
A unique opportunity to join an established technology company with a proven pedigree of delivering enterprise software solutions to Tier 1 broadcasters, content owners, OTT platforms, streamers, and Sports Rights Holders worldwide, that is looking to add to its EMEA Sales team.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for prospecting and driving new business sales with Tier 1 Media and Entertainment companies across France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.
You will be someone who is self-motivated, well-organised, and has a proven sales pedigree in selling enterprise software or SaaS solutions at C Level with customers in the Media and Entertainment industries.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business with target customers across Southern Europe.
- Engage and consultative sell complex software and SaaS solutions at C level and below
- Management of existing accounts, leveraging and identifying opportunities for upselling within these accounts
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure long-lasting commitment
- Partner closely with internal Sales Operations, Pre-Sales, and Marketing teams to nurture customer relationships and ensure success
- Maintain the internal Sales CRM to provide accurate forecasting and sales reports
About you and what we’re looking for:
A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in the broadcast, media and entertainment, and/or sports media industries.
Proven success in selling either SaaS or enterprise software solutions.
Knowledge of video technologies such as media supply chain, FAST, VOD, Video Streaming, OTT, MAM, Ad Tech, or ERP.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Fluent in French, English, with proficiency in one other European language, such as Spain considered a plus.
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to collaborate with talented individuals, drive innovation, and achieve remarkable outcomes. Offering a competitive salary plus commission, along with a supportive work environment and the chance to work with industry-leading clients in the media and entertainment sector, this is an opportunity well worth pursuing if you are considering your next career move this year.
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting gender balance within the broadcast & sports media technology industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731