Sales Manager UK & NordicsContent Media Supply Chain | £90,000 - £105,000 + commission package
Sales Manager UK & Nordics
Location: Anywhere in Europe
Partnering with a leading player in the Media & Entertainment industry, globally recognised for its innovative software solutions, we’re on the lookout for a talented and people-focused Sales Manager to join their dynamic team and drive revenue growth in the UK and Nordics market.
As Sales Manager, you’ll be the driving force behind implementing a strategic business plan to expand its customer base and establish a robust market presence in the UK and Nordics regions. Building enduring customer relationships will be at the heart of your role, alongside effectively managing existing accounts to contribute to its continued success.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need a proven track record of successful sales experience in one or more of the following: M&E, Broadcast, Streaming, News Production, OTT Distribution, and Media Asset Management. Your consultative sales approach, coupled with expertise in SaaS Sales & Cloud technologies, will contribute to your success in this role.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Developing and implementing a strategic business plan to expand its customer base and establish a strong market presence in the UK and Nordics regions.
- Cultivating enduring customer relationships, understanding their unique needs, and delivering tailored solutions.
- Managing existing accounts, fostering long-term partnerships to drive continued growth.
- Presenting detailed sales reports, revenue forecasts, and expense analysis to the management team.
- Staying updated on market trends and competitor activities to keep ahead in the industry.
- Collaborating with the legal team to negotiate and finalise deals.
- Creating persuasive customer proposals, including responses to RFP/RFI requests.
- Collaborating closely with the presales team, recommending suitable products and best practices.
- Leading product demonstrations and proof-of-concept presentations.
- Conducting thorough competitive analysis and devising effective positioning strategies.
- Representing the company at industry forums, trade shows and conventions.
- Seeking and embracing post-sales customer feedback to continually improve its offerings.
- Travelling to partner and potential customer locations when required.
About your skills and experience
- A proven track record of 10+ successful years in sales, specifically in M&E, broadcast, streaming, news production, OTT distribution, and media asset management.
- A consultative sales approach, delivering genuine value to customers.
- Experience in SaaS Sales & Cloud technologies.
- Strong experience collaborating with partners and resellers at a high level.
- Self-motivation with excellent time management skills and the ability to thrive under deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player capable of engaging effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
This company is known for its supportive and collaborative culture where employees are encouraged to contribute their insights and ideas at all levels. Take this opportunity to become part of an environment that will encourage you to grow both professionally and personally, whilst surrounded by a team that values your contributions and recognises your success.
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting gender balance within the broadcast & sports media technology industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731