Sales Manager, UKRemote-based - £150,000 OTE, Cloud Based systems
Sales Manager, UK
Territory: North America
Are you a Sales Manager with experience in cloud-based software and streaming in sports?
A market-leading innovative solution provider of sports video capture, analysis and streaming solutions that revolutionise sports performance and preparation, both at amateur and elite levels across the global sports community, is in an ideal position to offer an amazing career opportunity.
Your role and remit:
Due to their rapid success and growth across North America, they are now looking to hire an experienced and passionate Sales Manager to drive and further develop sales within the sports (College, NCAA, High School) and Media (Broadcast Networks, OTT, Streaming Platforms) markets across North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main remit will be in generating, managing, and closing deals with College Sports, High School Sports, broadcast partners, OTT platforms, and streaming providers across North America.
- Making good use of the CRM database for managing pipeline and preparing forecasting reports.
- Collaborating and working closely with Senior Management Team in putting together strategic growth plans and budgets.
- Gathering and updating on key market segment trends and communicating relevant information to product development and marketing teams.
- Closely involved with managing key existing accounts and finding innovative ways to service and deliver on their ongoing needs.
- Finding and creating innovative ways of connecting with existing and potential new clients via online communications and, when current restrictions allow – traveling and presenting at national and global industry events and conferences.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 4 years successful experience in sports media, and a minimum of 2 years successful experience in SaaS based consultative sales.
- Proven experience managing complex deals and projects.
- Detailed knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and tools related to streaming and broadcasting.
- A strong and enviable network of contacts within at least one of the following key market segments: College and or High School sports, Streaming Media, OTT and or broadcasters.
- The right soft skills and experience successfully building relationships with Heads of Athletics within college and high-school athletic departments.
- A confident and engaging presenter with experience of preparing and delivering engaging and compelling pitches and presentations to both small and large groups at all levels.
- A 4-year university bachelor’s degree
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, organised, and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely.
Sound interesting? If you’d like to explore this opportunity further, please contact Ben Swanton via email email@example.com or use the contact form below.
Regional Sales Director
West Coast, USA
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731