Senior Sales Executive, LA (remote)content media supply chain | $140,000 - 170,000 USD + commission package
Senior Sales Executive
Location: West Coast (Remote Working)
Vision Media is the leader in content management and services which empowers its clients to market and deliver their digital and physical products to consumers around the world.
Offering a broad spectrum of products and services from Streaming and eMarketing Platforms to Physical Media Fulfillment and Logistics Management, Display, and Event services, Vision Media has been a trusted partner of the entertainment industry for over 30 years.
As Senior Sales Executive, you’ll be leading the sales team at Vision Media. This team operates as the ‘tip of the spear’ in developing and executing digital growth strategies, and this position will focus on account growth on the Vision Digital Platform – Video Distribution in Entertainment and emerging channels.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Achieve sales goals by articulating Vision’s value proposition to technical and creative media decision-makers across multiple verticals
- Build a robust pipeline of highly qualified opportunities using all available channels (calls, emails, social tools, etc.)
- Be an expert and contribute to every component of fulfilling the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance, etc.)
- Be a Vision Media brand ambassador at trade shows and events
- Help create and refine the company’s sales process and strategy
- Be a source of leadership and motivation to your teammates, within the company, and with prospective customers
- Develop and execute a channel sales plan focused on meeting and/or exceeding targeted sales goals
- Generate new relevant and qualified leads
Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new accounts
- Schedule and perform software demonstrations, both remotely and in person
- Collaborate closely with client services and project management teams to ensure post-sale success and long-term client satisfaction.
About your skills and experience
- 5+ years of quota-carrying sales experience with a history of attaining or exceeding goals
- Experience selling technical solutions to creative and technical professionals, preferably within the media technology space
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot platforms is strongly preferred
- Existing network of contacts and relationships in the entertainment and/or related market segments is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and drive complex deals to closure
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced company where cross-functional teamwork is required for deal success
- Excellent overall communication skills; demonstrated success with cold-calling initiatives
If you have the ambition to join a dynamic SaaS business and drive sales, deliver results, and work with great people, this may be the role for you.
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company is and what its vision is.
- The focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Please note, this is a retained search partnership between 808 Talent and Vision Media. All direct applications, resumes, and approaches to Vision Media will be redirected via 808 Talent. Thank you.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731