Strategic Account Manager | North Americavirtual production | salary depending on experience
Strategic Account Manager
Location: North America
One of the leading players providing live production solutions to content creators and broadcasters within Sports, Media and Entertainment are hiring for an entrepreneurial-minded Strategic Account Manager to join their growing Marketing and Sales team.
Your role and remit:
Reporting to the VP Sales and Marketing, your remit will be in driving sales in your region as well as within your accounts. You’ll be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goal, managing distribution channels, building and developing strategic business relationships and delivering on sales strategies in collaboration with the VP Marketing & Sales.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and executing a sales strategy that includes complex, solution selling which results in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Working with the VP Sales and Marketing to drive partners to optimize sales and partnership potential through administering sales best practices, programs, training and support.
- Communicating the company’s mission and strategy to clients and industry contacts.
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast utilizing the company’s CRM tool, and being responsible for ensuring client data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Keeping updated on industry and market updates and new products and services within the relevant technologies.
- Attending and participating in sales calls / meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
- Creating and maintaining a positive relationship with potential/existing customers and colleagues.
- Contributing to creating a sense of team spirit, harmony and partnership through cooperation and support.
- Encouraging an environment that values and respects diverse opinions and styles.
- Any other responsibilities that the VP Sales and Marketing from time to time considers applicable.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial sales professional looking to become a valued part of a talented and passionate team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales, or a related field.
- 5+ years of sales experience with a strong track record in all elents of sales including: growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development, and business planning.
- A willingness to embrace change, navigate growth and adjust to continuous improvement and development of strategies.
- Impressive track record in consultative selling accompanied with excellent interpersonal skills at all levels up to C-level.
- Demonstrable success closing large, complex sales in terms of dollar value and using multiple channels.
- Strong business acumen, great organization skills, and a commitment to budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve issues calmly and quickly.
- Understanding of the Broadcast / Media Technology Market (live production graphics/mixed reality experience an asset).
- Existing experience in selling hardware and software-based technology.
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce.
- Can legally work in the US, and willingness to travel 50-75%.
If you’d like to learn more and discuss your suitability for this role, please email Ben Swanton for an initial conversation – email@example.com
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731