Technical Producer LondonRemote Production
Technical Producer, London
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Producer to join the Award-Winning team at Aurora. Based from our London studios, you will be working with some of the most creative and innovative production teams in the business, shaping and delivering broadcast content for our amazing partners all over the world.
Aurora is a multi-award-winning agency renowned for capturing breathtaking global content across sport, adventure, and lifestyle. We excel at capturing the emotion in action, the immortal in the momentary, and creating content that resonates deeply with our audiences. We disrupt the storytelling status quo with a relentless pioneering spirit cementing our position as the market leader in creating innovative, original premium content.
As Technical Producer at Aurora, your mission is to bridge the gap between production and technology. You’ll understand the production team’s ambitions and the intricate technical concepts required to bring those aspirations to life. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring the seamless delivery of each project on-site. This includes technical planning, close collaboration with facilities vendors, ownership of the technical budget, successful project delivery, and acting as the technical authority on site.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Understand and support the production department’s ambitions from a technical standpoint.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations and the Production Team to help pitch to prospective clients.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party facilities vendors to identify optimal technical solutions for each project.
- Serve as the key point of contact for all technical planning at Aurora.
- Take ownership of all internal technology and edit suites at Aurora.
- Oversee the successful delivery phase of projects on site once they are operational.
- Act as the key technical liaison and company authority on site.
- Create strong interpersonal relationships with the Production Team.
- Keep abreast of all innovative IP, Live Production, and Data technologies that keep Aurora as a pioneer in the industry.
- Traveling to onsite locations and customer meetings as required.
About you and what we’re looking for:
- Strong Technical grounding in Live Production technologies – from OB Vans and fly-packs to the latest IP technologies.
- An innovative problem-solving approach to technical challenges.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering complex live sports productions.
- Experience working across a diverse range of sports.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Able to adopt an innovative approach to solving technical problems.
- Ideal, but not essential…experience working with cutting-edge IP technologies in live sports production across a wide range of different sports.
In terms of your qualities and traits, you’ll be the kind of person who naturally connects with clients and no matter the situation, you’re always personable and remain calm under pressure. Being self-motivated, you have a knack for motivating others towards shared success, and your passion for sports entertainment is something we highly value and look forward to embracing as an integral part of our team. If this sounds like you, click the Apply Now button – we’d love to hear from you.
Then we’d really like to hear from you.
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- More about the company and its vision.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported through this interview process, so you have the best chance of success.
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting gender balance within the broadcast & sports media technology industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731