Technical Producer | UKContent distribution | competitive package depending on experience
Technical Producer, UK
Location: London, UK (ref: 22/15)
Multi award-winning content agency – dedicated to developing, producing and distributing original content and programming for international rights holders, broadcasters, and brands – is hiring its second Technical Producer this year as part of its growth strategy. This successful agency produces global live events, targeted digital and social content, as well as factual and formatted shows, with a reputation for innovation and IP development.
Based out of their London offices, supporting the London based production teams. The role sits between the Technology and Production teams; essentially, it’s about realising the visions of the Production Team, whilst identifying and working out how to implement this. There will be the technical planning of projects, overseeing all QC, and ensuring strong communication both internally and externally.
What you’ll be doing day to day…
- Collaborating with the Director of Operations and the Production Team to help realise a creative vision.
- Working with the Production department to understand their ambitions and help to realise these ambitions from technical and operational perspectives.
- Managing the relationship with 3rd party facilities partners to find the best technical solution for each specific project.
- Managing the technical and operational team on Production.
- Acting as the key point of contact for technical planning.
- Taking ownership of all internal technology and edit suites.
- Overseeing the successful delivery phase of the project on-site.
- Acting as key technical liaison and company authority when on-site with all stakeholders.
- Keeping abreast of all innovative IP, Live Production, Data, and Graphics technologies that keep this agency a pioneer in the industry.
- Traveling on-site and to customer meetings as and when required.
Your experience and knowledge…
- Strong Technical grounding in Live Production technologies.
- An innovative approach to solving technical problems.
- Strong project management.
- Experience in successfully delivering complex live Sports Productions.
- Experience in working across a breadth of programming types – Sport, Entertainment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Be able to adopt an innovative approach to solving technical problems.
Ideal but not essential…
- Experience working with cutting-edge IP technologies in live sports production across a wide range of different sports.
You’ll fit in really well here if you are…
- A great listener as well as a communicator with clients.
- Personable, and calm in a crisis.
- Self-motivated and be good at motivating people.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Passionate about sports entertainment.
Interested to learn more?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com for a more detailed discussion about this opportunity so you can find out:
- Who the company are and what its vision is.
- Focus of the role, including challenges and opportunities during the first 12 months.
- About the team and the company culture.
- Who you’d be working for and their management style.
- How you’d be supported in this role, so you have the best chance of success.
If you apply to this role and are selected for the shortlist, here’s what to expect:
- Round 1: Interview with VP Sales
- Round 2: Interview with Marketing Manager or Head of Operations.
- Round 3: Interview with one of the Founders.
- Wrap-up session: Demo session and/or Q&A
Diversity and Inclusion
808 Talent is committed to providing equal treatment and equal opportunities in the selection of candidates on behalf of its clients. Candidates will not be discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. These are protected characteristics under the Equality Act 2010 and every individual will be treated with dignity and respect.
Our commitment to supporting Gender Balance within the Broadcast & Sports Media Tech industry
Research shows that women are 16% less likely than men to apply for a job after viewing it, if they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. If this sounds like you, please do reach out and speak with us because this opportunity could still be right for you. Even if it’s not, we’re always happy to discuss your specific career goals within the industry so we can best support you in achieving them.
About 808 Talent
Founded in 2014 by Ben Swanton, 808 Talent is an international recruitment consultancy serving the global Broadcast & Sports Media Technology community. We provide tailored talent solutions in Commercial & Sales, Professional Services and Research & Development.
Get in touch
All enquiries to Ben Swanton, CEO at 808 Talent
Global office based in UK
+44 (0) 203 752 2895
+44 (0) 7917 772731